THe Virtual ClassRoom
These virtual classes will help you get a better understanding of the filmmaking process.
The Virtual Indie Director's Workshop
Sundays 09/11/22-10/2/22 10am -1pm PST
WOCF Members: $250
This workshop, taught by Landi Maduro is designed for new directors and indie filmmakers who want to make their films look cinematic on a minimal budget.
In this workshop we will cover:
1. Camera Blocking (How camera movement helps tell your story)
2. Camera Perspective (The importance of what is in frame and out of frame)
3. Camera Angles ( How camera angles help tell your story and intensify your actor's performance
4. Lighting (How lighting can reveal things about your character)
5. Audio (Capturing clean audio) 6. Film Tone (Light, exposure and how to plan your tonal range)
7. Script breakdown/Analysis
8. Post Production(Working with an editor/ Reports & Logs)
Whether you are shooting your film on your iPhone, DSLR or a Arri Mini, you need basic skills to ensure you are visually telling an appealing story that will elevate you as a filmmaker. In this course we will virtually walk you through how to create these elements in your work and help you prepare to direct your film.
Irwin "moon" Miller